Vermont Campus Compact facilitates individual, institutional, and community growth by connecting people and ideas and actions. VCC works with campus leaders, faculty, staff, students, and community partners from our member campuses to:
- Improve the quality of education by developing academic and co-curricular policies and practices that cultivate in our students the skills and habits of thoughtful and compassionate leaders, citizens and problem-solvers;
- Engage faculty in community-based teaching and scholarship that address social, economic, and environmental concerns;
- Develop collaborative partnerships among campuses and communities;
- Advance leadership throughout the state in addressing critical issues and strengthening democracy;
- Connect Vermonters to national issues and resources through our affiliation with the national Campus Compact.